19 April 2012

New Purchases

Hello everyone,
Basically this is my second attempt at this post i did try yesterday but for some reason blogger chucked me out before i had finished not giving me time to finish it so i gave up (naturally) However i'm having another go now!
The weather has been horrendous the last few days, all i've wanted to do is stay indoors and keep dry however on Wednesday i accomanied skye (my best friend) to London for her audition to London drama school RADA, this obviously lead to shopping afterwards we couldnt resist although i am very short of $$$ i managed to pick up a few pieces, so here goes..

 Yellow T -shirt - Zara £15.99
Coy Lipstick - Topshop £7.00
Orange Necklace - Primark £3.00
Angelica Nail Varnish - Primark £2.50
Face masks - Primark £0.90
Foundation/Concealer brush - Primark £1.50

Primark Necklace - Ok so your probably thinking this necklace looks a little like a centipide right? i also think it does in this photo however in real life it really doesnt. The colour also doesnt do it justice in this photo (stupid iphone) its actually a beautiful neon orange colour which compliments a tan perfectly and for £3 you can't really go wrong! I guess i could count this as my first purchase for my holiday. Go me!
Angelica Nail Varnish - Sorbet -This Nail colour is beautiful and i've been looking for a colour similar to this for such a long time and honestly didnt think i would be finding it in Primark of all places (I didn't even know they did nail varnish) It only needs one coat for it too be opaque which is a bonus and seems to be long lasting however i have only worn it once. But i am loving it netherless.
What have you guys bought lately? Are you a bargain shopper as much as me?

2 comments: